- Cybercrime damage costs to hit $6 trillion annually by 2021
- Cybersecurity spending to exceed $1 trillion from 2017 to 2021.
- Unfilled cybersecurity jobs will reach 1.5 million by 2019
- Human attack surface to reach 4 billion people by 2020.
- Up to 200 billion IoT devices will need securing by 2020.
What does it all mean? Last year, Ginni Rometty, IBM’s chairman, president and CEO, said “Cybercrime is the greatest threat to every company in the world.”
Read the full article at CSO Online: http://www.csoonline.com/article/3153707/security/top-5-cybersecurity-facts-figures-and-statistics-for-2017.html?ref=yfp
What is the cybersecurity plan for your business? CyberPro is the foundation for a strong cybersecurity system.