It is essential that the world is aware of the terrifying cyber crime statistics in 2018. Jack Foster of VPN Geeks.com has compiled a number of eye-opening facts from McAfee, Symantec and other cyber security outlets.
- 780,000 records were lost per day in 2017
- Over 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily
- Microsoft Office file formats are the most used malicious file extensions
- The U.S., U.K., & China are more vulnerable to Smart Home attacks
- 21% of files aren’t protected
Read the full article here: https://www.vpngeeks.com/21-terrifying-cyber-crime-statistics-in-2018/
What is the cybersecurity plan for your business? Tools like Virtual Private Networks (VPN) and CyberPro help you build strong policies and infrastructure.